Wednesday 30 May 2018

Top Indian student ‘I would like to invest in a time machine’

Image result for free images time travel machine

JAIPUR: Virendra Kabra from Mahaveer Public School scored 98.4% in the Class X CBSEresults to stand at third position in the city. Kabra has always been a meritorious student. Along with a National Talent Search Examinations (NTSE) scholarship, he has qualified for several national-level competitions.

While preparing for his exams, Kabra did not follow a fixed schedule. He said, “I studied for 5 to 6 hours every day. I did not follow any strict routine. I followed by mother’s instructions.” Sharing his success mantra, he said he read NCERT books.



Sharing his future plan, Kabra said, “I am determined to become a successful computer science engineer. I have been taking IIT coaching from the past two years.” Justifying coaching at such a young age Kabra said, “Competition is so tough that if we not prepare now we may never get seats in prestigious IITs or engineering colleges. I have made it a point to not get over-excited about my result as the next two years of my life are very important and they will decide my future. My focus for the next two years will be completely on my IIT coaching as that is my main aim. I will keep myself away from distractions to achieve my goals.”



He takes keen interest in Time Travel and Artificial Intelligence (AI). Having read a lot about these two concepts, he would like to invest in a time machine. Kabra’s extracurricular activities include participating in extempore, elocution and quizzes, be it intra or interschool.



On being asked about his parents’ reaction to his result, he said “My parents are satisfied with my result, they are happy. We were not really expecting particular marks, I have learnt from my parents to move ahead in life, come what may and stay happy with it.” He was majorly motivated by his sister who was one of the commerce toppers in her school last year.

source https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/jaipur/i-would-like-to-invest-in-a-time-machine/articleshow/64375874.cms

No comments:

Post a Comment