Thursday 10 May 2018

Time Lapse (movie) another theory that life is predetermined.



In my last blog post ( Predestination : Is everything predetermined? ) I asked the question is life predetermined?

My own thoughts are that you can influence the outcome of any given event. You can be as lazy or as active a participant in what ever you choose to do. But you are only rewarded for what effort you put in or penalised for lack there of. But does something or someone already know what you are going to do?

Actually doing this blogpost came from having watched the video for Predestination it had a list of the 6 best time travel films. Time Lapse came in at 6. It is a film I had seen but at this point became perfect for the subject of predetermination.

Was this all meant to be, well if it is I am just going to roll with it.

The film TimeLapse follows the people who discover a camera which is taking photos of the front of their house, but the photo is from the following day. They then go to do the same as when I have asked followers, most would use time travel for personal gain. This indeed turns sour, and as they see future photos, they then try to warn themselves of their own future.

But the photo has been taken. It was an event it saw for it to be able to show them in the past. Is this not predetermination at work? Were they always destined to fail, or at least not beat the photo which was going to be taken.

Now I have started a project ( Our books travelling through time and space. ) of sending books out to various cafes, coffee bars and independent food outlets. I have made it random, in respects of followers suggest where to send the books and the books are chosen as to whoever responds to our ( Meet the Time Travel authors ) section. What will come of this? What will be the story in the future? Whom will this blog interact with?

Now someone as a higher power to me may know, but for me, I am ready to enjoy reading the future which has been mapped out for me. As with us all I think we know the wave is coming it is just have we the skill to surf it.

No comments:

Post a Comment