Wednesday 9 May 2018

Our 2nd book to travel through time and space

Thanks to Mike The Moustache for the suggestion, and my English Tutor for the book suggestion, my English tutor is a big "China Mieville" fan and suggested reading Embassytown. I have done o, and as with most things I have read or watched, it just seems to become clutter. So this is my 2nd book which is now going on it's travels.

Having just posted the copy to Kings Lock Team Rooms in Leicester.

A cover not asking them to leave it out for a customer to read a pass on, if they didn't mind reading it themselves and making comment.

Now, the enjoyment will come from seeing if anyone actually responds. Will it travel? Or will it end up in the bin?

I am interested in seeing what happens in the future. 23 more books to send out over the coming weeks.

Watch this space as to what happens with this one.

In the mean time have a look at Our books travelling through space and time  to see how our other books are faring

2 comments:

  1. Thanks - I'm sure Peeter and Fiona at Kings Lock Tearoom will be delighted! They are great ones for community involvement and will, I'm sure, support your project.
    Good Luck!
    (MikeTheMoustache)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your reply, it will be interesting to follow the books journey,

    ReplyDelete