Sunday 29 April 2018

Our first meet the author (Stoney deGeyter - A Crossed Time)

One thing you notice more than anything on twitter, is that when you search hashtag #timetravel you will find a large proportion of people tweeting about timetravel books, which they have written or in the process of writing. Myself I fall into the latter category.

I then got to thinking what inspired these folks to write? What was their own take on time travel? As Isaac Newton pronounced he did a lot of his own great work by "Standing on the shoulder of giants" So for me to learn, you take note from those who have been there and done it, and more than likely selling you their own branded "T-shirt".

Time above all else is so precious, so I would like to thank our first author for sparing some of his own time, and sharing his thoughts with us all.

Let me present.....


Stoney deGeyter ... who you can follow on twitter @StoneyWrites

No comments:

Post a Comment